Why can’t I get into Facebook Gameroom? This is quite an issue that most users have been experiencing. Facebook gaming has increased interest from users and for that, they released Gameroom for windows to offer them an easier way to install and also play games.
Recommended for You >>> How do I Install Gameroom? – How to Play Games on Facebook Gameroom
For some time now, users have reported various errors that involve installing or updating the games or the program itself. Now, in this article, I will be sharing some tips on how you can fix some of the problems by troubleshooting. To the errors of why you can’t get into Facebook Gameroom, then read on.
Why can’t I get into Facebook Gameroom?
Facebook Gameroom is a window native application that allows users to experience and play different games both native and web-based games.
However, before you can use it and experience a great interface full of games, you first have to download it and then access the game on the platform.
The app promises players an exclusive and immersive gaming experience, while the developers who would want to upload their games on the platform benefit from better app launch timings, memory consumption, and tailored solutions to issues such as threading, debugging, and networking.
Now, you should know that with every invention there are bound to be some troubleshooting issues and Facebook Gameroom is not left out.
Users have noticed or noted some concerns specific to the Gameroom app not downloading, installing, or even opening.
How to Fix Facebook Gameroom not Working
In this section, we’ll be deadline with three errors on the Gameroom app and they include;
- Facebook Gameroom not installing
- Not loading games or won’t open
- Game load doesn’t complete
Troubleshoot Facebook Gameroom not Installing
If the Gameroom won’t install, then here’s what you should do;
- If the device you’re using is Windows 7, Install Microsoft NET Framework 4, and then download the Gameroom application. In order to fix the installation error, right-click on the Gameroom installer and click on Run as administrator.
- Windows 10 users do not need to install Microsoft NET Framework 4 in the event app as it won’t install. However, you need to download the setup files again and then it as an administrator.
Troubleshoot Facebook Gameroom not Loading Games or Won’t Open
Most of the time when you have these issues, it’s not about the download or installation but the launching of the app. If this happens, try to download the Gameroom app and do the following;
- Move to the downloaded games section and click on X next to the game, then it will stop the ongoing download or even delete the game.
- Start to download the game over again.
- Right-click on Facebook Gameroom to close it and then open it again.
Troubleshooting Game Download not Completed
If the issue doesn’t seem to be with the app but the game or games instead here’s how to go about it;
- Go to the Gameroom home and find the game and try to access it again.
- If the download doesn’t resume, go back to the Downloaded games list and click on the X next to the game and remove the game.
- Now, try to access the game again.
If you’ve tried and the fixes don’t work for your PC, then try and update your internet browser to the latest that’s available.