Whatsapp Pay is one of the methods that is being rolled in this giant social media network. It promises to be a big deal when it finally rolls out in every location.
In this article, we are going to be talking about everything that has to with Whatsapp Pay. How to activate it and make use of it. So, all you have to do is read through to the end of this post.
Whatsapp has finally given its billions of users the means to carry out financial transactions without going through any stress at all.
This medium is there to help people send and receive money from the Whatsapp platform without getting up from their couch.
Whatsapp has finally launched its own digital payment scheme on its messaging app. this is what we call Whatsapp Pay.
This was first announced by Facebook and it has now been rolling out in some countries. What some do not know is that if it is going to be like that of Facebook Pay or different. But one thing I can guarantee you is that it promises to be a lovely and very useful feature.
So, if you have been looking for a way to send and receive money from friends, family, and loved ones, then Whatsapp Pay is the platform to make use of.
You can also this feature to carry out payments for goods and items you have bought. So, there are a lot of things that you use Whatsapp to pay for.
Whatsapp Pay is a feature that comes free of charge to its users. This means that you don’t have to pay any extra cost or charges when you want to make use of it.
Feature of Whatsapp Pay
There are lots of features that you can enjoy when you make use of Whatsapp Pay. Some of which have been given below.
- Sending and receiving money right where you chat.
- Fast and easy to make use of.
- It is totally free of charge.
- Support both credit and debit cards.
- Built with trusted payment partners.
- Safe and protected.
- Privacy ensured.
There you have it. These are some of them that you will enjoy. There is more you to enjoy but you can only find out when you make use of it.
Whatsapp Pay Availability
Setting up of payment method on the Whatsapp Pay is very once it is made available to you in your location. For now, it is only been made available in India as a form of a test trial.
It is still be made available in Brazil. This means that people living in Brazil and India can now activate and set Whatsapp Pay.
How to Set Up Whatsapp Pay
If it has been made available to you, then you are free to go ahead with the setup. Below are the steps to set it up.
- Open the Whatsapp Messaging App.
- Click on the three vertical dotted lines at the top right corner of the Whatsapp screen.
- From the dropdown menu that will pop up click on Payments.
- Under the Payments select Add New Payment Method. Click on accept and continue to get started.
- The next thing to do is for you to choose your bank.
- After adding your bank, you will need to verify your phone number. To do that click on Verify Via SMS.
- Once the verification process is complete, then you are good to go and your bank details will be added to Whatsapp Pay.
Watch Movies for Free @ Solar Movies: Watch Free Movies and TV Shows Online(Opens in a new browser tab)
And that is how you can be able to set up payments method for those it is available too.
How to Send Money with Whatsapp Pay
Once the payment method has been set up, the next thing to do is to start sending money to loved ones and business owners. Follow the steps below to send money via Whatsapp Pay.
- Open the chat of the person you want to send money to.
- On the chat go to the Attachment Icon and click on Payments.
- Now you will be required to add the amount you want to send. You can also add a note or message to it.
- The next step is for you to enter your UPI Pin. Once the transaction is completed and successful, you will get a confirmation message.
There you have it. With the above steps, you can be able to send money to whomever.