Are you looking for an interesting series to watch? Are bored of being at home doing nothing? Then you should get ready to watch this amazing series we are about to talk about. In this Warrior Season 2 article, we are going to talk briefly about the Series. So, get set and stick with me to the end of this article.
Warrior is series and it is in the second season. Its first season was released in April 2019 and has been renewed for a second season to be aired in 2020. This second season of the Series will be a 10 episode one as the first season with lots of suspense waiting for its viewers.
Recommended for You >>> Mulan Movie 2020: Disney’s Mulan 2020 with Free 480p Download Links(Opens in a new browser tab)
Warrior Season 2
“Warrior Season 2” The TV series Warrior is an American drama-action series that is packed filled with lots of suspense, intrigue, and action. It is developed and produced by Shannon Lee and Justin Lee. This series is based on an original concept from Bruce Lee. This mixed martial art will get you glued to your screen.
After the first season was over, it got lots of positive reviews from its critics. It got an approval positive review of 79% on Rotten Tomatoes. It was also named one of the best TV series of 2019 by Rolling Stone Magazine.
The Series starts during the Tong Wars during the late 1870s. Ah Sahm who is a mixed martial art fight relocates from China to San Francisco, California. This was to enable his search for his sister. On getting to San Francisco, he was sold to the most powerful Tong in Chinatown. With him being sold to this Tong, will it affect his original mission to look for his long-lost sister? The only way to find out is to watch this interesting series.
After the last episode of the season ended in June 2019, it was announced by Cinemax that there will be a second season for the series. This season is set to be aired between October 2 and December 4, 2020.
The official Trailer for the Warrior Season 2 has been made available on YouTube. It is two minutes 3 second Trailer and was made available on September 9, 2020. You can watch the trailer there on the YouTube platform before heading to the main series itself. Official Warrior Season 2 Trailer.
List of Episode and their Release Date
Just like the season, one has ten episodes so it the Season 2. And despite the fact that it has not been released, their respective titles and release date has been made known. Below is the list of 10 Episodes, title, and Release Date.
- Episode 1 Learn to Endure or Hire a Bodyguard (October 2, 2020).
- The Chinese Connection (October 9, 2020).
- Not How We Do Business (October 16, 2020).
- If You Don’t See Blood You Don’t Come to Play (October 23, 2020).
- Not for a Drink, a F*ck, or a G**damn Prayer (October 30, 2020).
- To a Man with a Hammer, Everything Look Like a Nail (November 6, 2020).
- If You Wait by the River Long Enough (November 13, 2020).
- All Enemies, Foreign and Domestic (November 20, 2020).
- Enter the Dragon (November 27, 2020).
- Man, on the Wall (December 4, 2020).
These are the various list of episodes and their release date you should expect. Get geared up to enjoy some list of interesting episodes in this Warrior Season 2.
Below is a list of actors and actresses used in this series.
- Andrew Koji as Ah Sahm.
- Olivia Cheng as Ah Toy.
- Jason Tobin as Young Jun.
- Dianne Doan as Mai Ling.
- Kieran Bew as Officer Big Bill O’Hara.
- Dean Jagger as Dylan Leary.
- Joanna Vanderham as Penelope Blake.
- Tom Weston-Jones as Richard Lee.
- Hoon Lee as Wang Chao.
- Langley Kirkwork as Walter Buckley.
You can get the full list of characters via the link below.
Another Blockbuster Series Still Set to Release in 2020 >>> Top 5 Netflix Series You Should Watch In 2020(Opens in a new browser tab)
The Crew consists of the people responsible for the making of the series. They include the directors, photography, executives, and the rest of the Crew.
- Executive producers — Jonathan Trooper, Justin Lin, Danielle Woodrow, Shannon Lee, Andrew Schneider, and Richard Sharkey.
- Production Companies — Trooper Ink Productions, Perfect Storm Entertainment, and Bruce Lee Entertainment.
- Genre — Action, Drama, and Martial Arts.
- Country of Origin — United States.
- Original language — American English, Cantonese, and Mandarin (rap).
- of seasons — 2.
- of episodes — 20 episodes.
- Original network — Cinemax.
- Picture format — 1080i (HDTV).
- Original release — April 5, 2019, to present.
You can get the complete list of the Crew responsible for the production of the series.