The Boss Baby 2 also (known as The Boss Baby: Family Business) is an upcoming American computer-animated comedy film loosely based on the 2010 picture book of the same name by Marla Frazee, produced by DreamWorks Animation, and distributed by Universal Pictures.
Recommended for You >>>
The second installment in the Boss Baby franchise and the sequel to the 2017 film, the film will be directed by Tom McGrath from a screenplay by Michael McCullers and star the voice of Alec Baldwin as the title character alongside James Marsden, Amy Sedaris, Ariana Greenblatt, Eva Longoria, Jimmy Kimmel, Lisa Kudrow, and Jeff Goldblum. I am honestly waiting for the release.
The Boss Baby 2 Storyline
The Templeton brothers have become adults and drifted away from each other, but a new boss baby with a cutting-edge approach is about to bring them together again – and inspire a new family business.
The sequel is highly anticipated by not just me but plenty of their fans. However, for now, you can check out the trailer. So read on to find out about the release date and link to the trailer.
The Boss Baby 2 is scheduled to be theatrically released by Universal Pictures on September 17, 2021, in the United States, although it was originally scheduled for release on March 26, 2021, but was delayed.
The official trailer of the movie tells a lot about the is to happen when it’s out. And for now, that’s all we got sad about because the release date has been moved up. You can check out the trailer using this link.
The main casts of the film include the following according to their character;
- Alec Baldwin as Ted Templeton Jr./Boss Baby.
- James Marsden as Timothy Leslie “Tim” Templeton, Ted’s older brother.
- Amy Sedaris as Tina Templeton/Boss Baby, Tim’s infant daughter, and Ted’s youngest niece.
- Ariana Greenblatt is Tabitha Templeton, Tim’s eldest daughter, and Ted’s eldest niece.
- Eva Longoria as Carol Templeton, Tim’s wife.
- Jimmy Kimmel as Ted Templeton Sr., Ted Jr. and Tim’s father.
- Lisa Kudrow as Janice Templeton; wife of Ted Sr.
- Jeff Goldblum as Dr. Erwin Armstrong, a rival of BabyCorp.
Those behind the making of the film include the following and more that won’t be mentioned;
- Tom McGrath.
- Jeff Hermann.
- Michael McCullers.
- The Boss Baby and The Bossier Baby by Marla Frazee.
- Hans Zimmer.
- Steve Mazzaro.
- Edited by.
- Mary Blee.
- Mark A. Hester.
- DreamWorks Animation.
- Universal Pictures.
There are more, but the above are some of the people behind filmmaking.