It is no doubt that people use Facebook for their business. Pixel for Facebook is one way to know if it is really working for you. But what is this Facebook Pixel?
If you haven’t heard of this feature before and don’t what it is all about we are glad to help you out. In this post, we are going to share with you all that you need to know.
Recommended for You >>> FACEBOOK NEW: EXPERIENCE THE NEW FACEBOOK FEATURES FOR FREE
All that is needed from you is for you to read through this to the end of it.
Pixel for Facebook
Facebook Pixel is a code that is generated by Facebook for you to place on your website. The purpose of this is to help you check to see if your Facebook ads are working for you.
For one to be able to make use of this Pixel for Facebook they must first have used Facebook ads and also have a website that the code can be placed on.
This feature on Facebook is just a diagnostic component or tool which allows you to measure how effective your Facebook ads are working for you.
To be able to make use of this pixel you must first set it up from Facebook and then place the code on your website. Once the code has been placed on your website then a notification will be sent to you that an action has been taken on your website.
For example, when someone purchases an item for your website courtesy of your Facebook ad, the pixel that you have set up will receive this action and store it in your Facebook Pixel page in Events Manager.
You can also decide to reach out to that particular customer again from where the Facebook Pixel page is and also carry out other actions.
Benefits of Facebook Pixel
When you decide to make use of FB’s pixel on your website and for your ads then you stand to enjoy some benefits.
- This Facebook feature makes sure that your ads are directed to the right set of people.
- It helps to derive more sales into your business by finding new customers or people who have been making use of your ads.
- With is Facebook Pixel you can see if your ads are working for you and measure how you can measure it for better impact.
In short, this code sent given to you by Facebook helps you to measure, optimize, and build more audience to your business and website.
How to Create Facebook Pixel
Like I said above the pixel code is given to you by FB to place on your website. But first, you must generate this code by yourself using your Facebook account.
Here in the steps below, we are going to show you how to get the Facebook pixel. So, all you have to do is follow each step carefully.
Before you can begin with this process you must first have a website for your business and be able to update your website’s code.
- The first step is to visit the Events Manager where the startup will begin.
- From the events, the manager selects the “+ Connect Data Sources” and then clicks on “Web”.
- Select “Facebook Pixel” and click on “Connect”.
- From here you are to enter your “Pixel Name”, enter the URL of your website.
- After you have entered your website’s URL click on “Continue”.
- The code will be generated and the next step is to add it to your website.
- Now once more go back to the Event Manager to add the code to your website.
- Click on the Pixel you want to set op and tap “Continue Pixel Set UP”.
- Tap on “Install Code Manually” and copy the pixel base code.
- Now locate the heard template in your CMS or web platform or find the header pf your website.
- After you have seen your website’s header paste the pixel code that you copied at the bottom of the header section just above the closing head tag.
- Click on “Continue”.
- Click on “Done” and your pixel code will set up on your website.
There you have it. The steps above are the easiest way to set up your pixel code for your website.