Marketplace Fb App is available for Facebook users all over the world. It is a place where you can take your business to carry out the selling and for people to buy from you and vice versa.
In this post, we are going to take you through everything that you need to know. How to access to make use of Facebook Marketplace, its availability, and others. So, all you have to do is read through to the end of this article.
Recommended Read >>> MARKETPLACE FACEBOOK KANSAS CITY: HOW TO FIND FACEBOOK MARKETPLACE
Facebook is not just social media to connect with friends. With it, you can earn money by using it as a platform for business. And that is what Facebook Marketplace is all about.
Marketplace Fb App
Marketplace Fb App simply means carrying out business through the main Facebook app. So, it doesn’t have a separate app on its own. This Marketplace Feature is available to both tablet, mobile, and desktop users.
Facebook is a wide platform where billions of people connect every day, it a perfect place to carry out business. This is because of the massive audience that you can meet.
Facebook Marketplace is all about buying and selling items and products to people that are near you via Facebook. With it, you can sell both used and new items at your personal price.
It is a very easy thing to do once you have gotten access to it plus it totally free as Facebook charges you no extra fee to sell on its platform.
To sell on Facebook Marketplace the seller has to post a picture of the item so that possible buyers can see and identify them. The items posted on Marketplace can be seen by the general public provided they have access to Marketplace.
There are lots of features of Facebook Marketplace that you will enjoy. This is since its launching; it has gotten a lot of users.
Accessing Facebook Marketplace
The Feature of this Marketplace is readily available to be used by anyone. It is easily accessible. To see Facebook Marketplace, follow the steps below.
- Open the Facebook app and log in to your account. ensure that you are using the current version of Facebook.
- Android users are to click the three-line menu at the top right corner of their Facebook homepage.
- For an iOS user, the lines are at the bottom left corner.
- Scroll down until you see “Marketplace”.
- If you are using a desktop, the “Marketplace” icon is on the left side of the Facebook page.
There you have it. If you can’t find the Marketplace it, therefore, means that it is not available to you. wait till it reaches your location.
Facebook Marketplace Categories
When you click on the Facebook Marketplace, it will open up with photos of items already posted and ready to be sold. Here you will see different products to choose from. but there are also categories to help search for specific items. Listed below are some of the available categories.
- Clothing and apparel.
- Home and Garden.
Apart from these categories, you can also use the search bar at the top to filter your results.
How to Buy from Marketplace
Buying from Facebook Marketplace is an easy thing to do. Once it is available to you and you are off age, then you are good to go.
- Go to your Facebook account and follow the steps above to locate Marketplace.
- Once it has opened up, there is a list of items to click on to buy.
- Click on any one of your choices and you will be presented with two ways to buy.
- One of them is to click on “Message” to send a routine message to the seller.
- The second way is to click on “Send” to message the seller saying “Is this available?”.
- With any of these two ways, you can start a conversation with the seller and reach an agreement.
And you are done. It is a very simple thing to do that takes less time.
Selling on Facebook Marketplace
The first thing to do to sell on Facebook Marketplace is to create a listing that will be seen publicly by everyone. It is very easy to do. Once you are able to follow the guidelines below then you are good to go.
- Once again locate the Facebook Marketplace.
- On the page click on “+ Create New Listing” and then click on “item for Sale”.
- Click ‘Add Photos” to upload a picture of the product from your gallery.
- After uploading the picture, enter the product name, description, and price. To sell for free enter “0” as a fee.
- Tap on “Next” after you have filled in all the details of the product.
- Tap on “Publish” to post to your Marketplace.
With these steps above you can be able to post an item to be sold on Marketplace.
Note that both sellers and buyers can use the in-built in location tool to adjust their region or to switch to a different city.
How to See Your Commerce Marketplace
There are ways to see your Marketplace commerce to know how your account and profile is fairing.
- On the Facebook Marketplace click on “Your Account”.
- Click on “Commerce Profile”.
And you are done. You can also view someone else profiles too. To do that simply click on an item to buy and click on the seller’s name. this will take you to the seller’s profile.