Mank is a 2020 American biographical drama film about screenwriter Herman J. Mankiewicz and his development of the screenplay for Citizen Kane (1941). Directed by David Fincher, based on a screenplay by his late father Jack Fincher, the film was produced by Ceán Chaffin, Douglas Urbanski, and Eric Roth.
Recommended Post >>> Follow Me: Review, Official Trailer, Cast and How to Watch/Download Online
Mank stars actors like Gary Oldman in the title role, alongside Amanda Seyfried, Lily Collins, Arliss Howard, Tom Pelphrey, Sam Troughton, Ferdinand Kingsley, Tuppence Middleton, Tom Burke, Joseph Cross, Jamie McShane, Toby Leonard Moore, Monika Gossmann, and Charles Dance. To find out more about the film, of course, you have to read on.
1930s Hollywood is reevaluated through the eyes of scathing wit and alcoholic screenwriter Herman J. Mankiewicz as he races to finish “Citizen Kane.” So, all you have to do is watch to understand and enjoy the film.
The movie was released in a limited theatrical release in the United States on November 13, 2020, and that was before it’s beginning to stream worldwide on Netflix on December 4, 2020.
Well, there’s no harm in checking out the official trailer before proceeding to download it. That’s what the official trailer is being uploaded for. Here’s the link for the trailer.
- Gary Oldman as Herman J. Mankiewicz.
- Amanda Seyfried as Marion Davies.
- Lily Collins as Rita Alexander, Herman’s secretary.
- Arliss Howard as Louis B. Mayer.
- Tom Pelphrey as Joseph L. Mankiewicz.
- Charles Dance as William Randolph Hearst.
- Sam Troughton as John Houseman.
- Ferdinand Kingsley as Irving Thalberg.
- Tuppence Middleton as Sara Mankiewicz.
- Tom Burke as Orson Welles.
- Joseph Cross as Charles Lederer.
- Jamie McShane as Shelly Metcalf.
- Toby Leonard Moore as David O. Selznick.
- Monika Gossmann as Fräulein Frieda, Herman’s housekeeper.
- Leven Rambin as Eve, Metcalf’s wife.
- Bill Nye as Upton Sinclair.
- Jeff Harms as Ben Hecht.
- David Fincher.
- Ceán Chaffin.
- Eric Roth.
- Douglas Urbanski.
- Jack Fincher.
- Trent Reznor.
- Atticus Ross.
- Erik Messerschmidt.
- Kirk Baxter.
- Netflix International Pictures.
- Flying Studio.
- Panic Pictures.
- Blue Light.
The individuals behind the making and success of Mank, so that means the movie became a success due to their hard work and also that of the casts.
Mank is an interesting film and trusts me, you’ll enjoy watching it. However, if you don’t know where to download from here, then use this download link.