Are you the type that loves Series? Are you looking for an interesting series to watch? If yes then you are in the right article. Lucifer TV Series in an interesting series that would catch your attention. And so here in this article, we will be taking a run through it to know more about it. I urge you to read through to the end to find out more.
Down Free TV Series in HD @ TFPDL – Free TV Series | Movies | PC Games | Latest TV Series Download(Opens in a new browser tab)
One thing people love about these series is the suspense that comes with it. It keeps people on the edge of their seats waiting for the next season or episode to be unveiled. That is what the Lucifer TV Series is all about. This series was created and produced by Tom Kapinos.
Lucifer TV Series
This series revolves around Tom Ellis who is Lucifer himself. Lucifer Morningstar (The devil) has decided to cut short his vacation oh hell and decided to come to earth. He relocated from hell to Los Angeles on Earth he plans on to understand humanity even better.
He is an angel with supernatural powers who owns a luxurious night club called “LUX”. He finds himself always attached to LAPD (Los Angeles Police Department) detective Chloe Decker after being involved in a murder case. After Lucifer Morningstar’s named has been cleared he was later appointed to be a consultant for the LAPD.
In the course of the series, Lucifer Morningstar and Chloe Decker are always together solving several homicide cases and grew fond of each other finding happiness with each other. While on earth Lucifer used his supernatural powers and abilities to help solve human miseries. But whenever he is with the detective his powers tend not to work on her making him vulnerable to attacks.
Lucifer is an American fantasy TV series that hit out TVs on January 25, 2016, on Fox. This TV series was created by Neil Gaiman, Sam Kieth, and Mike Dringenberg. The Lucifer TV Series has five seasons so with 10 episodes being the least of the episodes of them all. Below is a detailed released date of all the seasons so far.
- Season 1 — 13 episodes (January 25 to April 25, 2016).
- Season 2 — 18 episodes (September 19, 2016, to May 29, 2017).
- Season 3 — 26 episodes (October 2, 2017, to May 28, 2018).
- Season 4 — 10 episodes (May 8, 2019).
- Season 5 — 16 episodes (8 episodes have already been released as of August 21 with the remaining once set To Be Announced).
The series was first was premiered on Fox and had three of its season on it. But Fox later canceled their right to air the movie on their platform on May 11, 2018, after the release of the third season. The reason for the cancellation is based on “rating-based-decisions”.
On June 15, 2018, it was announced that Netflix has picked up the series for a fourth season. Netflix later renewed the series for a fifth and initially final season of two batches (16 episodes). Netflix finally announced that the series would be renewed for a sixth and final season on June 23, 2020
Below is a list of characters that made the series a success. From the main characters to supporting once.
Looking for a Forum, News, and Movie Download Website? Netnaija – Download Movies On Netnaija | 2020 HD Movies & Tv Shows for Android(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Tom Ellis as Lucifer Morningstar: known as the devil the Lord of Hell left his kingdom and comes to earth. He owns a night club called “LUX” and his path came across a detective Chloe Decker.
- Lauren German as Detective Chloe Decker: she is a homicide detective officer. It is her and Lucifer that solve crimes together in the series and also immune to Lucifer’s powers.
- Kelvin Alejandro as detective Daniel: he is the Ex-husband of Chloe Decker and father to Trixie. He is also a homicide detective.
- B Woodside as Amenadiel: older brother to Lucifer he came to earth in other to convince Lucifer into going back to hell. He fails to accomplish that even with several attempts.
- Lesley-Ann Brandt as Mazikeen: called “Maize” for short she is an ally of Lucifer who helps him out anytime he is in trouble. She is a demon from hell that is devoted to serving Lucifer and even works as a bartender at his club “LUX”. She plays several roles in subsequent seasons.
- Kelvin Rankin as Malcolm: he is also a detective that was brought back to life by Lucifer’s elder brother after being shot at the beginning of the series. He tried killing Lucifer but failed.
- Tricia Helfer ad Mum / Goddess: mother to Lucifer and his elder brother and the exiled wife of God. She escaped hell and occupied the body of Charlotte Richards a murdered lawyer.
- Rachael Harris as Dr. Linda Martin: she is the educated psychotherapist of Lucifer who collects sex from his as payment. She later gave birth to Amenadiel’s son Charlie in season 4.
- Scarlett Estevez as Trixie: daughter detective of Chloe and Daniel. She later becomes friends of Lucifer and Maize.
Other cast includes
- Tom Welling as Lieutenant Marcus Pierce.
- Aimee Garcia as Ella Lopez.
- Inbar Lavi as Eve.
- Dennis Haysbert as God.
These are some of the lists of people who were used in the production of TV series Lucifer.
The crews are the people that brought about the film. They include writers, producers, and all others that are involved in the making of the series. Below are their details.
- Developed by — Tom Kapinos.
- Executive Producers – Tom Kapinos, IIdy Modrovich, Len Wiseman, Jonathan Littman, Jerry Bruckheimer, and Joe Henderson.
- Producers — Alex Katsnelson, Michael Azzolino, Erik Holmberg, and Karen Gaviola.
- Editors — Marc Pattavina, ray Daniels III, Fred Peterson, Hector Carrillo, Matt Coleshill, and Jill D’Agnenica.
- Location of Productions — Los Angeles, California, Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Genre — Urban fantasy, Police procedural, Comedy-drama.
- Based on — characters created for DC Comics Vertigo by Neil Gaiman, Sam Kieth, and Mike Dringenberg.
- Cinematography — Glen Keenan, Ryan McMaster, Tico Poulaskakis. Stefan von Bjorn, Barry Donlevy, and Christian Sebald.
- Music —- “Being Evil Has a Price” by Heavy Young Heathens.
- Composers — Ben Decter, Jeff Russo, Marco Beltrami, Dennis Smith.
- Country of Origin — United States.
- Language — English.
- Camera setup — Single-camera.
- Production Company — Jerry Bruckheimer Television, DC Entertainment, and Warner Bros. Television.
- Distributor — Warner Bros. Television Distribution.
- Original network — Fox (2016-2018), Netflix (2019-present).
- Run time — 42 t0 25 minutes.
- of seasons — 5.
- of episodes — 77.
That’s everything we know about the Lucifer TV series.
There are trailers for all the already released season of lucifer. Here is the thriller about the latest season which is season 5. If you want the other thrillers, you can visit YouTube to watch them.