Are you finding it difficult in adding a Facebook page admin? If you are having this kind of issue then, I think you are in the right place at the right time. Even though you know how to go about this issue in the correct ways, you might still find some difficulties involved and I think this article will be of very good use to you.
You Should See >>> Facebook How to Unblock – Facebook Unblock | Unblock on Facebook
How to Add Facebook Page Admin
There are no limits to the number of people that you can as your Facebook page admin. You can add as many people that you would like to be your page admin. The good news I have for you is that Facebook has now made it very easy for you to add and remove people from being an admin on your Facebook page. To add persons to your Facebook page is very easy, just follow the procedures I will be given below.
To add a Facebook page, admin:
- Make sure that you are an admin of that page.
- Enter the page on your Facebook account.
- Click the settings button at the top of the page.
- Using the search tool, type the name of the person you wish to add to your Facebook page admin.
- Click on the editor to select a role for the person you wish to add, through the drop-down menu.
- Lastly, clicks add and enter your password to confirm.
I want you to know that if you are not friends with the person you want to add, you will have t send them a friend request first before you can add them to your Facebook page as an admin.
How to Remove Facebook Page Admin
Removing Facebook page admin is as easy as adding someone to your Facebook page as an admin. If you are finding it very hard, free your mind because I will be giving you a few guidelines that will help you in removing admin from your Facebook page.
To Change Facebook page admin role:
- Click on the settings button at the top of your Facebook page.
- You will find page roles in the left column, click on it.
- Click on the name of the person you want to change his or her role, edit and change the role using the drop-down menu.
- Click save and enter the password to confirm.
Always let it be in your mind that, if you are a new admin of a page you will have to wait for about seven days before you can remove or demote an admin on that page.
Facebook Page Roles
Facebook has six different types of roles for people who manage pages. When Facebook users create pages, they become an admin of that page they created automatically, which gives them the power to publish on the page and change the settings of the page. Only the admin of a page has the power to give role and collect role from users on the page.
Another thing that I want you to know is that multiple people can roles on a page, but each person on the page needs their own Facebook account to access a Facebook page.
Below are the Facebook roles and some of their functions:
The admins of a page has the ability to manage page rolesand settings.
The editor edits pages and adds apps.
Moderator of a age send messages and responds to comment.
The create adds and does some of the functions of theeditors and moderator.
Analyst view insights,, view page quality tab, and see whowho published as the page.
- Jobs Manager
The jobs manager can do all the functions of the Analyst andcreate ads, promotion or boosted posts.