There could be different reasons why you would love to hide friends on Facebook. It is either you are you’re trying to hide your personal life or you just want to keep things peace between your friends on Facebook. In this article, you will be learning ways in which you can improve your privacy on Facebook and hide your friends from other friends on Facebook also.
You Should See >>> How Do You Hide Friends On Facebook – Hide Friends from Friends
How Do You Hide friends on Facebook
There are sayings “show me your friend and I will tell you are.” This saying is a very powerful saying. But in today’s world, it is all about privacy and keeping your personal information to yourself. This case is especially for social media platforms as we would be talking more about these platforms.
Maybe you sent someone friend request on Facebook and he accepted the friend request, which means that person will be able to see your friend list unless you hide your friends. For a variety of reasons, you might not want other people to see your friend list that is why I will be sharing with you some secrets on hiding your friends on Facebook.
To hide your Facebook friends on Facebook follow the steps below;
- Login to your Facebook account and click on your name or photo to enter your profile.
- Click on the friend list tab to go to your friend list.
- On your friend’s page, click the pencil icon to edit privacy in the upper right corner.
- Through the pop-up window, click on the arrow icon and then choose “only me”.
- Lastly, click “Done” to save changes.
How to Hide Mutual Friends on Facebook for Android
If you are finding hiding mutual friends on Facebook hard, then you are very lucky because I will be teaching you the ways to hide your Facebook mutual friends. Though you can hide your friend list from everyone, the only way to hide mutual friends is to tell your friend to also hide their friend list.
Below are some steps in hiding your Facebook mutual friends.
- Open the Facebook app on your android device.
- Then, tap on the three horizontal lines at the upper right corner of your screen.
- Scroll down and tap on Settings.
- Enter account settings and then, private settings.
- Touch “who can see your friend list
- Change the privacy to only me.
- Lastly, ask your Facebook friends to also change their privacy settings to only me.
How can I See Hidden Friend List on Facebook
To see a friend list of friends nowadays is not that easy as some people hide their friend list to stay secure. When Facebook users hide their friends the only thing you can see is mutual friends. Fortunately, there is a way in which you can easily find hidden friends and that is what I will be sharing with you.
To be able to see someone’s hidden friend list follow thesteps below with your PC and Google chrome installed on it.
- Visit the Google Chrome web store and install the” social Revealer”
- After you have successfully installed the social revealer, visit www.facbook.com.
- Login if you are not logged in already.
- Go to the profile of the person that you won’t see his or her friends.
- Open the “Social Revealer” App extension and click on “see Friends”.
- New tabs will open automatically with the list of the person’s friends.
Those are the ways to view someone’s hidden friends onFacebook using the “social Revealer”.