“Google play Google Duo” Google Duo is one of the numerous video chatting services and competitor to Apple’s Face Time. It is now on almost any mobile phones. However, before now it was only made available on the iOS, Android, and Chrome books, but now is available for all to enjoy on the web from the PC or Mac.
Google play Google Duo
In order to have access to the Google Duo on the web, visit https://duo.google.com/ from any computer. If before now you have used it on your iOS, Android or the Chrome book, you must have seen a box with your contacts that are also using the service. If not, you can sign up for an account by inputting your phone number and verifying your identity. This is usually done with the one-time code that will be sent through SMS message. Once it is set up, there’s no need to scan a QR code or put in the verification code every time you sign in. You can simply log in with your Google account to enjoy the service.
What is Google Play?
Google Play was formerly known as the Android Market, for downloading and buying mobile apps for android users. The problem for Google has been the way this app distribution service has exploded alongside the mobile iOS itself. With the search giant adding movie rentals, books and music services to its app store, it has been more of a supermarket than a simple app listing service.
How to Install the Duo Mobile App
The under-listed are the steps of installing the Google Duo App.
- Go to the App Store or the Google play store.
- Click on the search box at the bottom of the screen.
- Then enter the Duo Mobile App in the search box and then tap on the search engine button.
- Then Tap GET on the next screen.
- Click on Use Existing Apple ID.
- At the prompt, enter your Apple ID and the password.
- Click on OK.
- Tap on the install button.
- Tap on the download button to install Duo Mobile.
- After Google Duo App Mobile has been installed, tap on the open button.
- After that, click on allow notification from the Google Duo App. (This helps to get a notification so that you can receive the push notifications from and approve the duo Authentication requests).
- If you are new to the Duo App, then you need to tap “ADD ACCOUNT” to begin the process of setting up the Google Duo App.
Now with this step, you have successfully installed the Google Duo App none your Mobile device.
How to Delete and Uninstall Google Duo app
The lists below are the steps of how to delete and uninstall the Google Duo App.
- Open your account on your Android device.
- Tap More > Settings > Account.
- Tap Delete duo account > Delete
HANDPICKED FOR YOU >>> Google Duo App for iPad – Download Google Duo | Answer a Google Duo App Call
NOTE: If you delete your account, phone numbers won’t beblocked anymore if you register for Duo again.
Uninstall Google Duo App
The lists below are the steps of how to uninstall
- Then go to your device’s home screen.
- Touch and hold the duo Icon.
- Click on the information.
- Tap on uninstall > OK.
NOTE: For other devices where Duo isn’t pre-install and you’ve uninstalled the app already, you may wait up to 40 days for Duo to be automatically disconnected. If you don’t want to wait 40 days.