Google Duo App is now available on the iPad. Before, users could only install the Google Duo app on their small android devices, because these versions were not formatted properly for the bigger screen. This app was originally made for only iOS and Android devices but it is now also available iTunes Store for iPad.
PERSONALLY FOR YOU >>> Duo vs Hangouts – Is Google Duo Really Better than Google Hangouts?
Google duo App iPad
Google Duo App gives support to standard video and audio calls across so many platforms. It is now the default video call application across many Android devices. It also supports a feature known as the “Knock Knock” feature. This feature displays a live video preview of the person calling you.
How to Download Google duo App for iPad
The following are the steps for downloading Google Duo Appfor iPad. Below are the given steps:
- Go to App Store or Google play store.
- Tap on the search engine button and enter the duo app in the search space box.
- Then tap on the search button, and select the duo mobile for the search result.
- Click on the “Get” on the next screen that display.
- Tap on the “Use Existing Apple ID” in the next pop out.
- Enter your “Apple ID and Password” at that instant and then click on the “ok” button.
- Then click on the install button.
- After a few seconds, the Duo app has been installed.
- Tap on the open button to open the app on the iPad.
- Click on the Allow to allow the notifications from the Duo App. (You have to allow the Duo App to send you notifications so that you can know the push notifications from the Duo and approve the Duo authentication requests).
- If you are a new user to the Duo app, click on the “ADD ACCOUNT” to begin the process of setting on the device.
ALSO RECOMMENDED FOR YOU >>> Google Duo – The Video calling App | High-Quality Video Calls | Download
Here are the steps to downloading or installing the Google duo app on your iPad.
How to Answer a Google Duo App Call
For beginners on Google duo app here are steps of how toanswer a call. Below are the given steps:
- When you a duo call, swipe up to answer it.
- Swipe the call down means you decline.
- When making the call, you should use the mutebutton to mute your microphone.
- Then the camera button to swap between yourfront and rear cameras.
- Click the three-dot Menu button in Duo to accessa few options.
NOTE: you can disable the vibration for incoming calls, turn off the “knock Knock”, or let the app use the high-quality video even if you are on the mobile data.