Hey there, do you own a Google mailing account? If yes do you know that you can use your Gmail to log in or sign in to multiple accounts?
Yes, you can and in this article, we are going to show you the steps on how to do that. If you don’t already have an account, this article we guide you through how to open one.
Recommended Read >>> GMAIL UPDATE: GMAIL’S LATEST UPDATES, IT’S PERKS AND BENEFITS
So all you have to do is for you to read through to the end of this content to find out more.
Gmail Log in Different User
“Gmail Log in Different User” Logging in into multiple Gmail accounts using one app is very much possible with Gmail and it is very easy to carry out.
This is one of the many features that make it one of the best mailing services out there. With this feature, you can add as many accounts into one Gmail app and switch between them which one to make use of.
Gmail was founded in April 2004 and has gotten over 1 billion users in all its years of existence.
This is because it is a very free mailing service that is very easy to make use of. With is you can be able to send and receive files, documents, pictures, messages from people who make use of it.
With close to 15 gigabytes of storage, you have more than enough to store your important files.
Feature of Gmail
Here below are some of the features that make it an incredible mailing platform.
- Up to 15 gigabytes of storage.
- Very smooth and easy interface.
- Search bar enabled.
- Compatible across android, iOS, and PC platforms.
- Support of over 70 different languages.
- Spam filtering.
- Gmail labs.
There you have it. These are some of the features of the Gmail mailing platform.
How to Create a Gmail Account
Creating a Gmail account is a very easy thing to do. It takes very little time to so and it very stresses less. The steps below will guide you on how to create a Gmail Account.
- Go to the Gmail official website at gmail.com.
- On the page of the website, click on “Create an Account”.
- This will open another page where you will be asked to fill out a form. The form details contain your name, date of birth, username, password, gender, and phone number.
- Once you are done with the filling, click on “Next” and it will take to another page. On this page you will be asked to enter the verification number that has been sent to the phone number you have given them.
- Fill in the verification code and click on “Next”.
- Follow the rest onscreen instruction to complete the process.
Once you are done, you will be automatically “signed in” or “logged in” into your Gmail account. And that is how you can create a Gmail account.
How to Sign in to Multiple Gmail Account Once Using Your Android Phone
Follow the steps below to do that.
- Open the Gmail app on your Android phone and login to your account.
- Once you are logged in, click on the three horizontal lines at the top left corner.
- Navigate down through to “Settings” and tap on it.
- It will open another page where you will see “Add Account”. Tap on it.
- Click on Google from the list of options that will pop up.
- Now enter the email address and password of the account you want to add.
- Click on “Next” to complete the process.
With those simple steps above you will be able to add another Gmail account to the Gmail app.
How to Sign in to Multiple Gmail Account Once Using Your iOS
The steps for adding another Gmail account to your iOS, iPhone, iPad is very simple and very similar to that of Android. Below are the ways to do that.
- Again open the Gmail app from your iOS devices and log in to your Gmail account.
- On the homepage of the Gmail app, click on the profile picture of the current account at the top right corner.
- Click on “Add another Account”.
- Select Google from the options that will come up.
- Enter the details of the account you want to sign in to and click on “Next”
- This will sign in another account in place of the previous one.
With these steps above you will have successfully added another account into your Gmail app.
How to Sign in to Multiple Gmail Account Once Using Your Desktop
Listed below are the steps to log in to different accounts once.
- Open the Gmail account on your web browser using your desktop or laptop and login to your Gmail account.
- On your personal Gmail account click on the “G” at the top right corner of the home screen.
- Scroll down and click on “Add another Account”.
- It will take you to another page where you will enter the details of the Gmail account you want to enter. Enter the details and click “Next”.
- This will make you sign in to another Gmail account.
There you have it. These are the steps to follow when adding another account.