Facebook is user-friendly and open to everyone, it makes it simple for us to share photos, videos, status posts, text messages, and feelings online. Facebook is an entertaining site and also a regular daily stop for many users, users can protect their information from getting to the third party.
Facebook – Whatis Facebook?
Facebook is a social networking site that helps to make it easy for you to connect with your friends and family online. Mark Zuckerberg originally designed for college students and it was created in the year 2004 while he was enrolled in Harvard University.in the year 2006 anyone at the age of 13 with a valid email address was allowed to join Facebook. All over the world today Facebook is known as the world’s largest social network, with over more than 1 billion users worldwide.
How to Createa Facebook Account
The following steps are guidelines on how to create a Facebook account:
- Goto www.facebook.com
- Enteryour Name, Email address or Mobile PhoneNumber, Date of birth Password and Gender.
- Thenclick on Sign Up.
- Thenfor you to finish creating your account, you need to confirm your Email Address or Mobile Phone Number.
NOTE: Make sure you input a password youcan remember easily.
How to Loginto Facebook
The under-listed guidelines below are the steps on how to log into Facebook:
- Go to www.facebook.com.
- Then enter your Email Address Or Mobile Phone Number at the top.
- Then input your Password.
- Then click on Log In.
NOTE: If you have trouble with your password while logging in you can reset it.
How to LogOut from Facebook
The under-listed guidelines below step on how to log out Facebook:
- Go to your Security and Login Settings.
- Then go to the section where you are logged in. sometimes you may have to click see more sessions where you are logged in.
- Then click on Logged Out.
NOTE: The moment you click on log out will be automatically be logged out from Facebook.
How to Rest your Facebook Password when You’re Already Logged In
The followingsteps are guidelines on how to Rest your Facebook Password when you’re alreadylogged in:
- Tap on the three horizontal lines at the top right corner of your screen.
- Scrolldown and tap on Settings then tap Security and Login.
- Thentap on Edit and Change Password.
- Typein your Current and New Password.
- Thentap of Save Changes.
NOTE: That if you’re already logged in but you have forgotten your password, please follow the steps Change your password then click on Forgot your password? And follow the instruction or step to reset it.
How to Rest your Facebook Password When you’re Not Logged In
The followingsteps are guidelines on how to Rest your Facebook Password when you’re notlogged in:
- Goto Find Your Account page.
- Typethe email, Telephone Number, your Full Name or Username of your Facebookaccount.
- Thentap or click on the Search button.
- Thenfollow the on-screen instructions or steps given to you.
NOTE: That for security reasons, you won’t be allowed to use the same mobile phone number that you’ve used before two factors authentication to help to reset your password. You will have to use another Telephone Number or Email address in other to add your account to reset your password if ever the need arises.
Facebook Page is a public profile that is specifically created or designed for businesses, causes, celebrities, brands and other organizations. Compared to personal profiles, pages don’t have Friends but rather Fans which are people that choose to like a page. Face pages can all have up to an unlimited number of fans which is differing from personal profiles that have a maximum put of 5,000 on it by Facebook. Pages are similar to profiles updating users with things such as Statues, links, events videos, and photos. This information will appear on the page on its own as well as In tits Fans’ personal news feeds.
How to Createa Facebook page
The followingways are steps to take when creating Facebook Page:
- Go to www.facebook.com/pages/create.
- Then choose a page type.
- Fill out the required information.
- Click “Continue” and follow the on-screen instructions.
NOTE: That anyone can create a page and only official representatives can create a page for business, organizations, brand or public figure.
Facebook group means a place for group communication and for people to share or express their common interests and opinion. they are people that come together around with a common issue cause or activity to organize, discuss issues, post photos, and share related content, etc. anyone or anybody can set up his or her own Facebook group can manage it and even have to up to or even join 6,000 other groups.
How to CreateFacebook Group
To create a Facebook Group there are some necessary steps you can take. Below are the steps :
- Click Create in the top right of the Facebook and select Group
- Then enter your group name, add group members and then choose the privacy options group.
- Then you click on Create
- Then once you are done creating the group, you personalized it by uploading a cover photo and adding in your description.
Those are thesteps to create a Facebook group.