What are Facebook Stars? Ever heard of it before? How does it work and how can it benefit you? all of these are what you will find out in this article.
So, if you are interested in knowing more, all you have to do is read through to the end of this post.
Recommended Read >>> FACEBOOK ALBUM DOWNLOAD – ALBUM DOWNLOADER FOR FACEBOOK
Facebook is a wide platform that can be used for anything other than chatting. Every day new features pop up in this platform to benefits its users in one way or another.
If you interested in making money or helping creators on Facebook earn little money on this platform, then Facebook Stars is one of those ways.
Facebook Stars is one of the features on Facebook that allows you to earn money or monetize your stream. This feature is specially built for those live streamers on the platform.
This is to help them make little money by allowing viewers to give them some tips or donations. So, if you are a gamer or game creator on this platform, this package is for you.
For now, this feature is still under testing for gaming creators. That is, if you are viewing or streaming a particular gaming content, you will be able to see a pop-up window that says Send Free Stars.
For a particular viewer to send a content creator Stars, they would have to buy it and then send it to them.
Facebook pays about $0.001 for one star. So, if you receive many stars your chances of earning much cash will be higher.
Benefits of Facebook Stars
If you are a live video creator, Facebook Star offers a host of benefits for you. It is not just beneficial to you the creator but also to the community at large that watches the content you create.
- It helps people to support you in an engaging way.
- It can facilitate the transition of offline paid performance training and service to an online one.
How to Set Up Facebook Stars
For you to start enjoying the benefits of Facebook Stars you must first be a content creator on Facebook.
By this, I mean video content making that gets lots of viewers. This video content can be alive so that as people are watching live, they can send you Facebook Stars as a kind gesture of appreciation.
It is not just about creating this live video content, you still have to set up your account in order for you to able to pay.
So, if you want to set up your account to be eligible for Facebook Stars then follow the steps below.
- On your Facebook Go to the Creator Studio and then click on “Monetization” to begin the setup process.
- Accept the Terms and Condition.
- The next step is for you to set a Payment Account. if you already have an existing payment account, you can select that one.
- To set up your Payment Account you will be asked to drop some of your details like filling out the tax form, uploading the tax form, linking your bank or PayPal account.
- After entering all these details review them and click on Save.
- Now after creating your Payment Account, you can now go back to the Creator Studio and click on Monetization.
- Under Monetization click on Stars and continue the set-up process. You can click on these links to get the best tips to practice getting started with Facebook Stars.
After you have finished the set-up process you can now Go live on video streaming and Facebook Stars will be enabled for you and people can now start sending you Stars.
Facebook Stars Availability
Facebook Stars has been on for a while now. People have been making use of it to earn money and you too can still make use of it. But everyone knows about this and has access to it.
Before you can be able to make use of Facebook Stars it must first be available in your location and region. Facebook can be sent from anywhere except for some countries.
Those countries excluded are;
- Costa Rica.
- Cape Verde.
- The Turks and Caicos Islands.
- South Korea.
There you have it. These are the countries that you can’t send Facebook Stars from.