Have you heard of the Facebook marketplace for everyone? Are you aware that a new and convenient way to buy and sell items easily on Facebook is here? Do you know that you can find things to buy from people and businesses on Facebook?
Recommended Post >>> How to Block and Unblock on Facebook – Unblock Friend on Facebook – How…
The marketplace makes it easy to find new and used items such as clothes, furniture, cars and even to find your next home to rent. Instead of buying and selling through Facebook, you can list a product on the Marketplace and connect directly with potential customers in their area.
Facebook Marketplace for Everyone
Facebook Marketplace for everyone is an open exchange where users can buy and sell new and pre-owned items to other users. You can list products or services for sale and gain access to a local audience, and you can also browse the whole Marketplace, select categories, check-in on groups, and go directly to stories they like.
Facebook marketplace opens with photos of items that people near you have listed for sale, if you want to find something specific you can enter a keyword in the search at the top and you filter your results by location, category, or price.
Facebook Marketplace Rules
The Facebook marketplace has rules and the rules are as follows:
- Certain items cannot be sold, because Facebook maintains a list of items that are not allowed to be sold on Marketplace.
- You must sell a physical item.
- The description of the item must match the image.
- Before and after pictures are prohibited.
These are the rules guiding the Facebook marketplace and in other, for you to use the marketplace on Facebook you will have to abide by the rules.
How to get Facebook marketplace
- Go to www.facebook.com and login to your Facebook account.
- Click on the Marketplace option located on the left side below the profile.
- A list of selling items will appear, select the item you would love to buy.
- If you want to purchase the item from the seller, you will have to send a direct message to the seller that you are interested.
- The seller will work out the details and your item will be delivered on the delivery date.
- Log in to the Facebook profile and tap on the Marketplace icon.
- Upload the photo of the product you are selling clearly.
- Add the title of the item in the What You Are Selling section.
- Type in the description of the product below the Describe Your Item section.
- Add the price of the item and add the location and the category of the item, then click on Post.
Facebook Marketplace App
The Facebook marketplace has no separate app you can use the platform on the Facebook app and also a Facebook website at www.facebook.com. It creates a marketplace profile once you have listed your first item.
Once you sell a product in the Facebook marketplace it will automatically be shown as a component of your store.