What is the Facebook Marketplace Cars? Ever heard of it before? Do you wish to carry out trading on the Facebook Social media platform?
If yes then The Facebook Marketplace is where you should be. In this article, we are going to show you how you can make use of it and all that entails it.
Facebook is a platform where billions of people come to connect with each other for one reason or the other. It is a communication platform.
But there is more than you can do with it than just chatting and viewing people‘s profiles. One of the many features of this Facebook platform is that you can make use of it for business.
Facebook Marketplace Cars
Facebook Marketplace Cars are just how one can buy and sell cars and vehicles on Facebook.
You can sell new and used cars and vehicles on this platform. Facebook Marketplace has been a long-standing feature. With it, you can take your business to the next level.
People make use of this platform to carry out buying and selling different items and products.
It is a very simple thing that you can do when you get access to it. And another good thing about it is that it is totally free. Facebook charges you no fees for using their Marketplace.
There are many groups and pages where people go to see items to buy. So with this Facebook decided to create a perfect place where people can come and connect with each other.
With Marketplace you can find things for sale with so much ease. You can make use of the built-in location tool to adjust your region you are in or to change the location to a different city altogether.
So if you are into small or large scale business, this is a perfect opportunity to take your business to a global stage.
You should note when you publish an item to be sold on Facebook, anyone and everyone how to have access to Facebook Marketplace would be able to see it.
Categories of Items on Facebook Marketplace
Apart from selling and buying cars on the Marketplace, there are other loads of different categories that you can select from to buy and sell. Listed below are some of them.
- Home and Garden.
There you have it. These are some of the categories of items readily available to sold and bought.
How to Sell on Facebook Marketplace
To sell on Facebook Marketplace is very easy. All you have to do create a public listing of items that can be seen by anyone. Follow the steps below to do just that.
- Open your Facebook account and click on the menu icon.
- On the menu click on see more and scroll down to “Marketplace”.
- Click on “+ Create New Listing” and then click on “Item for Sale”.
- Select “Add Photos” to select the item you want to upload from your gallery.
- Enter the description of the item including the price. If you want to sell the item for free, then enter “0” as the price.
- Click on “Next”.
- Click on “Publish” to upload to your Marketplace listing.
With the steps above you will be able to upload an item for sale on Marketplace.
How to Buy on Facebook Marketplace
To buy on Facebook Marketplace, follow the steps below.
- Once again make your way to the Facebook Marketplace.
- On the homepage, there is already a list of items ready to be sold with their price tags on them. You can also use the categories there to look fo0r the item you want to buy.
- Once you have seen the item you want to buy simply click on it.
- You will be asked to message the seller. There are two ways in which you can message the seller:
- The first way is to click on “Message” and send a regular or routine message of your choice to the seller.
- The second and last way is for you to click on “Send” to send a message that says “Is this available”.
- With these two methods, you can start up a conversation with the seller.
Head to Head Combat >>> IPHONE 12 VS PIXEL 5: WHICH IS WORTH YOUR MONEY IN 2020
That is how you can buy from the Facebook Marketplace with so much ease. You can see the items you want to buy and the conversation you have had with your seller.
Click on “Your Account” and then click on “Your Listings”. In this place, you can also see “Marketplace’s Buying Section”.
How to Pay for Items on Facebook Marketplace
Facebook Marketplace is a place where people carry out buying and selling. But it does not have any in-built means of payment.
This means that you have made payment measures with the person you are buying from or selling to.
So in other to avoid being scammed or duped it advisable that both sellers and buyers make use of a secure means of payments like PayPal or any other that are available to each other disposal.
You can also decide to meet buyers in a public or very open place to collect money in cash.