A lot of people do ask this question, what is Facebook Marketplace? The answer which you seek will be revealed in this article. Without been told, you will know Facebook is one of the most powerful social media platforms that were ever created. Facebook marketplace is a digital market where sellers and buyers can meet. It is a digital space that Facebook, where FB users do arrange, sell, and buy their products with other persons in their location. The market has the potential to compete with some of the giants’ markets such as Jumia, Amazon, Konga, eBay, and others.
Recommended for You >>> Accessing Facebook Marketplace – Facebook Marketplace | Facebook Buying and Selling
Facebook Marketplace Buying and Selling
Facebook marketplace buying and selling online is now easier and more comfortable. Buyer and sellers can now easily reach out to their people in their locations. The marketplace allows you to buy anything of your choice from that of clothing to phone accessories. The buyers order for the items they want to buy through the app and the seller ship the items to them. This single act means that buyer will no longer have the need to schedule a pickup time on either end of the transaction process.
How to Get Facebook Marketplace
If you don’t have the Facebook marketplace currently after you must have logged into your Facebook. Then, there are several things that you are to try out in order for you to get it.
- Visit the official website of Facebook or app and then do login again.
- Then uninstall and reinstall the Facebook app.
- After that is done, change your Facebook home country to the one that is been supported by the Facebook Marketplace.
- Go to your Facebook profile, click about and click the plus sign to add a city or edit to change your current city.
- Make use of the new Facebook account daily, comment on the posts, and also do add friends.
- When Facebook gets to know that your Facebook account is real and isn’t a Fake account. One can be made to see your products, and then the marketplace may be unlocked for you.
NOTE: do visit the Facebook marketplace website directly in a web browser. This can help to be a good backup option if the link refuses to show up on the main Facebook website and within those apps.
How to sell on Facebook Marketplace?
For you to get access to the marketplace, you have to be 18 years or older, to sell on the Facebook Marketplace. For you to sell on the marketplace and connect with interested buyers in your local community. You can follow the simple steps below:
- Open the Facebook marketplace on your device.
- Click on the sell something icon
- Upload a picture of the item you want to sell.
- Then enter the name of the product and also a description of the text field provided for you.
- Add your price tag for the item.
- Confirm your location and choose a category for the product.
The above are the steps on how to sell on the Facebook marketplace.
Facebook Marketplace Prohibit items to sell
There is a list of items that Facebook mentioned that can’t be selling on Facebook for some commerce purposes. Here are lists of products that you should sell on the Facebook marketplace.
- Weapons and ammunition.
- Healthcare products.
- Body parts and fluids.
- Adult products (Contraceptives are not allowed, pleasure items, etc.).
- Prescriptions drugs and supplements.
- Offensive and misleading products.
Here are the lists of Facebook Marketplace Prohibit items you are not to sell.
What to Sell or Buy on the platform?
The following items are items to sell and buy on the Facebook marketplace. Facebook has made it very easier for buyers or sellers to get a notification on your items. People can sell the following items listed below;
- Phones accessories.
- Electrical Appliances. Etc.
Here are the lists of items you can sell and buy.