To unblock on Facebook is very easy if you are finding it difficult. Just through a few clicks, you can block someone on the platform only, if you ready to learn my easy steps. When you block someone, the person will still be able to your posts that you share with the public. The person that you have blocked won’t be friends with you again so, you will need to unblock them and send them a friend request again to be friends with them.
Facebook How to Unblock
There are different reasons why Facebook users block otherusers on the platform. Some block others for privacy reasons, while othersblock people because of scammers available on the platform. To block someone onthe Facebook platform is absolutely free, which means Facebook does not requireany charges.
As we all know people on the platform has different reasonswhy they block people on Facebook platform but, we will talk on that later onthis article. For now, let me show you the ways that you can easily blocksomeone on Facebook. Below are I will bediscussing with you the steps on how to unblock users on Facebook
To unblock someone on Facebook:
- Open the Facebook application on your device.
- Tap on the menu button, which can be located atthe upper right hand of your screen.
- Scroll down and tap on settings and privacy.
- You will find the “blocking “option below, tapon it.
- You will find the list of people you haveblocked below, find the person that you want to unblock and tap on the name.
- A pop-up window will appear on your phone whichsays unblock then, tap on it.
Those are the few steps in unblocking someone you blocked inyour Facebook account.
You Should Also See >>> How Create a Facebook Page – Create Facebook Page on Mobile | Facebook Business
Reasons Why People Block On Facebook
People on Facebook block others for different reasons. But Iwill be discussing with you the few major ones below.
- People block for Harassment.
- Facebook users block because of scammers.
- Users of the Facebook platform block to keeptheir life private from strangers on Facebook.
Facebook users block because they think others are stalking them.
When others disrespect users in the platform, it leads toblocking.
- Emotional abuse can block.
- People block because of distress from others onFacebook.
Those are the few reasons I have for you on why people blockothers on Facebook.
How Do I Block Someone On Facebook
To block someone on Facebook is very easy only if you canfollow my lead. When you block someone on Facebook they will not be able to seeyour posts and tag you. It is very important that block someone if he or she isinvading your privacy. To block someone on Facebook follow the guidelinesprovided below.
To Block Someone on Facebook:
- Log in to your Facebook account on your mobile device.
- While you are on your newsfeed click on the three horizontal lines at the upper right corner of your screen.
- Scroll down and tap on Settings.
- Then, scroll below and enter blocking.
- Enter the “add to blocked list”.
- Using the search tool, search on the person you want to block.
- Click on the block button to confirm the block again.
Note: when you block someone you have unfriended him, he maystill see you in apps, games and groups you are both in. if you just want tolimit what you share with someone or see less of them on Facebook, you can takea break from them instead.