Do you know that Facebook Change Language can help you change the language in which you have in your Facebook account? yes, you can and it is a very easy thing to do.
In this article, we are going to show you how you can do that amongst a host of other things. So, all you have to do is just to sit back and read through to the end of this post.
Recommended Read >>> HOW TO CHANGE LANGUAGE IN FACEBOOK TO ANY OF YOUR CHOICE
So many times, people have been asking the question of “how can I change my Facebook language” “where can I find the feature of changing my language”. All of these are what you will find in this article.
Facebook Change Language
It is now a new thing when most people create their account, they end up find English as being the default language. But that is the case at all times.
There are times where the default language in your mobile device affects your Facebook Language. By this I mean the language you use on your phone is what you will see when you create a new Facebook account.
This also affects how your date, time, and numbers will be shown on your Facebook as it is shown in your language and region.
All of these can be changed. This is because you can change your language and region on Facebook.
Facebook is built in such a way that it can accommodate everyone making use of it. If you are not good with English you can change it to any language of your choice.
How to Change Your Facebook Language
To change your language and region settings you have to go to the Facebook change language stings and simply follow the steps and guidelines. It is a very easy thing to do.
- Go to the Facebook app and log in to your account.
- On the home screen of your Facebook account click on the three horizontal line at the top right corner or bottom left corner.
- This will open up a dropdown menu with a list of options. Click on “See More” and scroll down to click on “Settings and Privacy”.
- Under Settings and Privacy click on “Settings”.
- Now navigate to “Language and Region” in the left column. It is from here that you edit and change your language.
- The next thing for you to do is click on “Edit” next to Facebook Language and pick a language.
- After selecting the language of your choice click on “Save Changes”.
There you have it. The steps above are the ways you carry out Facebook’s change of language.
Note that if you change the language on your Facebook using your mobile phone it will only change on that device.
That is if you log in without another computer or phone you will also have to update it there on the second device.
Change How Time, Date, and Numbers are Shown in Your Facebook
It is not just your language that you can change on Facebook. You can also carry out changes on how time, date, and number appear and the format in which they appear. To do that follow the steps.
- Once again to the “Language and Region” settings following the steps given above.
- Now click on “Edit” that is on the side of “Formats for dates, times and numbers”.
- The next thing to do is select a “Region” and click on “Save Changes”.
Once this is done and saved, the way numbers, date, and time will automatically be changed to the region format you have selected.