The Facebook platform you see is the group of services, tools, and products which are provided by the social networking service Facebook for the third-party developers of Facebook. The Facebook developers use this tool to make their own applications that can be used to access data on the Facebook platform. The Facebook platform, which is now on board was launched in the year 2010.
You Should Also See >>> Change Facebook Page Name – Change Facebook Name | Facebook Page
Developer of Facebook
Facebook first launched the platform in the year 2007, May 2014 and it provides a framework for software developers to create applications interact with core Facebook features. The developers of Facebook are individuals responsible for creating some of the Facebook games and apps. I urge you to read on because I will be teaching you how to create the Facebook developer account.
How to Create Developers Account
Creating the Facebook developer’s account is very easy. If you want to become the developers of Facebook, you will have to set up the Facebook developer account. Setting up a Facebook developer account will help you very much in creating a Facebook app. With your normal Facebook account, you can develop Facebook apps but there will be risks of exposing your app to competitors while it is under construction.
Below are some handy steps that will help you very much on how to create your Facebook account. You are advised to pay attention to this section of the article.
To set up your Facebook developer account:
- Log out of your old Facebook account.
- While you are on the Facebook homepage, click on the signup button.
- Fill the form provided with your information correctly. You can choose to make the information’s fake because you will be using it for your developer account.
- Click on the submit button to submit your form and wait for the email that will be sent to you.
- Check your email and you will find the link sent to you. Click on the link and you will log into your new account automatically.
- While you are logged into your new account, copy this URL in your browsers URL bar: http://www.facebook.com/developers/become_test_account.php.
- On the next page that will pop up, click on the “make a test account” which is your developer username button.
- By clicking on that button, you will be taken to the final confirmation page. Confirm account then, you now have a developer account.
- Please take note of the email address that youused in creating the account because, you will need it in logging in youraccount when you want to test your app.
- Do not follow the steps given to you above usingyour real Facebook account or you will lose some important functions in yourFacebook account.
Want to Add Admin on Facebook? >>> How to Add Facebook Page Admin – Remove Facebook Page Admin
Developers Of Facebook Account Login
If you are finding the Facebook developer login very hard I will be sharing with you a few secrets that will help you. To login Facebook developers account is very easy, you are to follow the steps provided below.
To login the Facebook developer account:
- Enter your redirect URL in the app dashboard correctly.
- Check the person, your login status.
I am sure those few steps above will be of very good help to you if you are finding the Facebook developer account login very hard.